The International Fruit Tree Association presented its 2016 award winners tonight (Monday) at the annual conference awards banquet at the Amway Grand Plaza in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Researcher of the Year, Dr. Randy Beaudry, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan.
- Extension Award, Amy Irish-Brown, Michigan State University, Grand Rapids
- Grower Award, Ed Wittenbach, Belding, Michigan
- Industry Service Award, Ken Hall, former IFTA president, Poplar Grove, Illinois
- Hall of Fame Award, Harold Thome, grower, Grand Rapids