Find the most recent videos, stories with photo galleries and multimedia on goodfruit.com.
- Leah Eddie, a young grower from Grandview, Washington, talks with…
- Calvin is a wine grape grower south of Prosser, Washington…
- Oregon cherry grower Mike Omeg talks about how growers can…
- Steven Thompson and Kris Fade of Analemma Wines talk how…
- Dr. Stuart Tustin talks about how growers can take better…
- Dr. Roland Fumasi talks about the future of how growers…
- Blake Slaybaugh talks about how his family farm is run…
- Lisa Perry grew up working around the family orchard with…
- Dr. Stuart Tustin answers additional questions about soils, organics and…
Latest Stories With Photos, Videos
grower / Grandview, Washington
age / 24
crops / Apples, cherries and juice grapes
business / Fieldman for Apple King. Partner in family run Eddie Farms.
other experience / Graduated from the tree fruit program at Wenatchee Valley College.
How did you get your start?
After college, I worked for [...]
grower / Alderdale, Washington
age / 36
crops / wine grapes
business / Austin Sharp Vineyards
other experience / After graduating from Washington State University, he joined the family cattle business and then switched to co-own and manage a vineyard with his father Rick and cousin Rob Mercer.
What was [...]
grower / Mosier, Oregon and White Salmon, Washington
age / Fade (30) and Thompson (42)
crops / wine grapes, cherries
business / Analemma Wines
other / The Oregon couple married after founding winery five years ago in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
How did you start farming?
grower / Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
age / 20
crops / apples, peaches
business / Mt. Ridge Farms
other experience / Blake is a fifth-generation orchardist and participated in a one-year internship as a research assistant with the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission in Washington in 2014.
What differences do you see [...]