Find the most recent videos, stories with photo galleries and multimedia on goodfruit.com.
- Tom Auvil from the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission, shows…
- Tom Auvil from the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission, talks…
- Peter Martini returned to the family peach farm in Escalon,…
- Bill Schultz works his family farm, Schultz Fruitridge Farms, Inc.,…
- Curtis Roy is a fifth generation farmer in Moxee, Washington…
- Matt Borman, talks about pruning and orchard management techniques for…
- Kevin VerSnyder, works a full-time job managing vineyards to create…
- Several clips showing discourse about growing Ambrosia apples during the…
- Kate Moser, left journalism to join the family farm in…
Latest Stories With Photos, Videos
age / 37
crops / Peaches and almonds
title / Farm manager
business / Martini Farms, LLC. Peter is a third-generation farmer taking over the business from his parents. Peter’s grandparents started farming in Escalon after immigrating from Italy in the 1920s.
education / Master’s degree in plant breeding [...]
age / 32
crops / apples, cherries, peaches, grapes, asparagus, and sweet corn
business / Schultz Fruitridge Farms, Inc. Bill works along with his parents and three siblings.
education / Learned from family on the farm along with business courses at Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Q: What was your path [...]
The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser, Washington, officially opened its doors May 30, a milestone in the growth and prominence of the Washington State wine industry.
Named in honor of a pioneer in Washington State’s wine industry, the center sits on acreage that overlooks the Yakima River [...]
age / 24
crops / manages cherry and apple orchards
business / Roy Farms. Curtis is part of the fifth generation working the family farm.
education / BS in Agriculture Economics at Washington State University
Q: What was your path to farming?
Growing up, I saw Dad waking up at [...]