- Carmela Beck, organic program manager, Driscoll’s Strawberry Associates, Inc., Watsonville, California.
- Colehour Bondera, owner, Kanalani Ohana Farm, Honaunau, Hawaii.
- Dr. Wendy Fulwider, animal husbandry specialist for Organic Valley/CROPP Cooperative, La Farge, Wisconsin, which is the nation’s largest organic farmers’ cooperative.
- Nick Maravell, owner of Nick’s Organic Farm, Potomac, Maryland.
- Tracy Favre, consultant in pasture management and former chief operating officer for Holistic Management International,Woodland Park, Colorado.
- Jay Feldman, cofounder of Beyond Pesticides/ National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Francis Thicke, an organic dairy farmer and former national program leader for soil science for Cooperative Extension. He is a member of the Cornucopia Institute’s Policy Advisory Panel and has been active in many environmental organizations.
- Dr. Jean Richardson, professor emerita in environmental studies and environmental law at the University of Vermont, independent inspector of organic farms and processors, and producer of organic maple syrup, North Ferrisburgh, Vermont.
- Dr. Jennifer Taylor, coordinator of small farm programs and associate professor at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University, Tallahassee, Florida.
- Dr. Reuben Walker, professor and program leader in animal science at Southern University Agricultural Research and Extension Center, Lafayette, and Southern University-Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Harold Austin, director of orchard administration, Zirkle Fruit Company, Selah, Washington.
- John Foster, senior manager of organic integrity for Earthbound Farm, McMinnville, Oregon.
- Zea Sonnabend, policy specialist and farm inspector for California Certified Organic Farmers, Watsonville, California.
- Mac Stone, executive director of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Office of Marketing and Product Promotion, and organic farmer, Frankfort, Kentucky.