This fall, Washington State University will offer a new master’s in agriculture degree through their online programming. The degree is focused on plant health sciences and management, and includes opportunities for hands-on research and field experiences for students.
WSU encourages prospective students to learn more about the courses through online information sessions beginning on May 16. Learn more about the sessions by visiting their program web site.
From the release:
This new degree is tailored to meet the needs of industry professionals like you:
– convenient, asynchronous online learning
– a balance of advanced agriculture and plant health sciences courses
– project management and leadership courses
– a capstone project with an industry partner or the student’s current employer (in lieu of a traditional thesis)
– optional hands-on research and field experiences for students in proximity to WSU’s R&E centers (Mount Vernon, Prosser, Puyallup, and Wenatchee)
We believe that the advanced training offered by this degree is a great benefit to you, your company, and the industry as a whole.
Because this program starts this fall, time is of the essence for students who wish to apply. We are offering online information sessions for the industry in the coming months; we would also happily host a session specifically for your company if you prefer. The first information session is scheduled for May 16, 2014. More information about the session and the degree is available at cahnrs.wsu.edu/msag-phm.
If you would like a digital brochure to forward within your company, or if you need more information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.